[OS X TeX] How do people handle spellchecking of different languages?

Jérôme Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Thu Sep 23 09:57:40 EDT 2004

Le 23 sept. 04, à 14:35, Jan Hegewald a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Am 23.09.2004 um 10:15 schrieb Will Robertson:
>
>> Until your new features are released, I consider TeXShop and iTeXMac
>> approximately on par with each other as it stands.
>
> Last time I tried TeXShop it was, compared to iTeXMac, not very
> feature rich. I wonder if this has changed so much that one can call
> iTeXMac and TeXShop on par?

The question is not only whether some feature is implemented or not but
also how it is implemented.
For example, TeXShop and iTeXMac both claim syntax coloring, but when
you compare those implementations with the one in AucTeX, you just say
that TeXShop and iTeXMac are equivalent because both have poor man
syntax coloring :-(

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>