[OS X TeX] Microtypography in pdfLaTeX

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Sep 26 05:14:08 EDT 2004

On Sep 22, 2004, at 16:51, christopher ciotti wrote:

> On Sep 21, 2004, at 3:49 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:
>>

>> I have it working locally, but a lot still needs to be done before I
>> can release an i-Package containing a choice of both old and new and
>> a transition between both.
>>

> Hi -
>
> Any way you could give me the highlights of what you did?  I'm
> thinking of trying it out (w/o the benefit of an i-package) so any
> insight would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.

Just a plain install of the new TL2004 is currently a matter of a
compile and install. It works against the texmf tree of teTeX of last
July. The problem I have to tackle is that there are differences
between TL2003 and TL2004 which require different texmf.cnf setups etc.

I think your best bet for a clean install of TL2004-like setting is to
use teTeX direct from the beta sources.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>