[OS X TeX] a problem with pdftricks

Aaron Jackson jackson at msrce.howard.edu
Fri Apr 1 13:05:55 EST 2005

On Apr 1, 2005, at 12:58 AM, Sergei Mariev wrote:

> Hi to everybody,
>
> I am trying to get the following simple pstricks code to work and run
> into problems. Could any one perhaps identify the problem and suggest
> a solution?

What install version of tex do you have?  Pdftricks relies on some
utilities to do the ps -> pdf conversion.  If you have an older install
of GW's tex, they are not included, so pdftricks cannot work with out
wither upgrading tex or installing the necessary conversion utilities.

BTW, the file works fine for me.

Aaron

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>