[OS X TeX] a problem with pdftricks

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Apr 4 18:10:48 EDT 2005

Am 04.04.2005 um 22:40 schrieb Sergei Mariev:

> I tried looking for this pst-eqdf.pro on the internet but did not
> obtain any results. Is it a part of some distribution, where can I get
> this file and where am I supposed to install it or what does this
> message mean?

It belongs with other .pro files here:
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/dvips/pstricks

Have you read
/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/doc/generic/pstricks/README? There
is towards the end a pointer to
http://www.tug.org/applications/PSTricks, which has a pointer to CTAN
with the distribution.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

"One person with a belief is a social power equal to ninety-nine who
have only interests." - John Stuart Mill

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>