[OS X TeX] Old Posts?

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Wed Apr 13 14:06:14 EDT 2005

On Apr 13, 2005, at 2:02 PM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Le 13 avr. 05, à 18:15, Herb Schulz a écrit :
>
>> I don't know where the problem is but I'm getting old posts over
>> again. Is
>> anyone else getting these too or should I look toward a more local
>> problem?
>
> Hi Herb,
>
> Same here. I thought first this was connected with the change of
> server announced earlier by Gary. But looking back at the announcement
> it seems the change was planned for April 11 not 13, and it was a web
> server not a mail one anyway. Thus I'm puzzled as well.

I am not seeing any of this. I do know that our network seemed to be
having some trouble this morning (email was taking more than an hour to
get through), so the smtp server may have tried to send some posts more
than once.

To clarify -- you are receiving old posts, not duplicates of today's
posts? Can someone please send me one of these duplicates?

-- Gary
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>