[OS X TeX] Problems customizing report.cls

Daryl Basil Biberdorf darylb at pobox.com
Sat Apr 16 07:51:47 EDT 2005

Aaron,

Sorry that I must chuckle about "after a few hours and
several test documents". Kyrie eleison!

However, I express my appreciation at your sample usage of
the titlesec package. Using it, I got chapter headings that I
think will satisfy the thesis clerk. The only thing I notice
is that I'm unable to shrink the distance between the first
line of the chapter heading (the number in my case) and the
top margin to smaller than 1 inch (2.5 cm). It bothers me that
I can't seem to do anything about it, but it will not cause problems
with the thesis clerk, I think.

Thanks again for the help.

Basil

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>