[OS X TeX] Figures with labels in computer modern?

Matthew Hills hills_tex at tina.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 19 18:12:17 EDT 2005

I've been compositing figures in InDesign, with a combination of line
drawings (from Freehand or Illustrator) and then generating labels in
Equation Service.  The exported PDF looks fine when rendered on the
screen (in TeXShop, apple's Preview, etc.), but I get substituted
letters when printed from these programs.  (In contrast, I get the
desired figure when printing from Acrobat Reader 7.0).

Example at:

	http://tina.stanford.edu/~hills/TeX/Composite

Any suggestions on what might be causing the problems?
is it in apple's printing services, or somehow related to the printer,
or am I doing something wrong in assembling the figure?

Thanks,
Matt

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>