[OS X TeX] typesetting words backwards?

Brian Jensen bdjensen at et.byu.edu
Tue Apr 19 19:38:46 EDT 2005

I'd like to typeset words or at least letters backwards - so that the 
words would look right if viewed in a mirror, for example. In other 
words, the letter (or the whole word if possible) would be reflected 
about a vertical axis. Does anyone know if there a way to do this in 
LaTeX? Thanks,

Brian Jensen

--------------------- Info ---------------------
Mac-TeX Website: http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/
           & FAQ: http://latex.yauh.de/faq/
TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>

More information about the MacOSX-TeX mailing list