[OS X TeX] Glossary did not work ?!?

Ueliisa Wenger ueliisa at gmx.ch
Fri Apr 22 02:30:30 EDT 2005

Hi TeX Friends

I am using TeX and TeXShop now since some months and I get familar step
by step ... and I am happy with it.

Now I try since some days to use Index and Glossary in the Dokuments.
Index works well as written and I could folow examples from many
different place.

But the Glossary funktionality will not work. TexShop "compiles" the
documents with an error "TeX Error glossary.sty not found" and only the
Glosssary Header is shown. all other entrys does not work.
I looked for the "glossary.sty" and copied it to the TeX Folders as it
written in the readme but it still won't work ...

I am not shure about I have a mistake or ther must be some more package
or makros installed?

Perhaps you have a tipp, link or ... that move me forward to solve this
problem

Kind regards

Ueliisa

MY USED INDEX AND GLOSSARY CODE
==================================

\documentclass[smallheadings,headsepline,12pt,a4paper]{scrreprt}

\usepackage{makeidx}
\makeindex

\usepackage[header,border=none,cols=3]{glossary}  <<== "TeX Error
glossary.sty not found"
\makeglossary

\usepackage[ngerman]{babel}
\usepackage[applemac]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\typearea{12}
\pagestyle{headings}

\begin{document}
% \input{metadaten.tex}
% \maketitle
\tableofcontents

\newpage
MY TeX Content
% \input{kategorien.tex}

DVD \index{DVD} \\
Erde \index{Erde}\\
Amerika \index{Erde!Amerika}\\
Europa \index{Erde!Europa}\\
Deutschland \index{Erde!Europa!Deutschland}\\
Sowjetunion \index{Erde!Europa!die ehemalige Sowjetunion ohne die
baltischen Staaten}\\
Sonne \index{Sonne}\\\\

% Glossary
Velo \glossary{Hut}\\
Auto \glossary{Velo!Hut!Bart}\\
Erde \glossary{Erde}\\
Europa \glossary{Erde!Europa}\\
Deutschland \glossary{Erde!Europa!Deutschland}\\
Sowjetunion \glossary{Erde!Europa!die ehemalige Sowjetunion ohne die
baltischen Staaten}\\
Sonne \glossary{Sonne}\\\\

\chapter{\indexname}
\printindex

\chapter{\glossaryname} % <<== the only one that is shown
\printglossary  % <<==

\end{document}

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>