[OS X TeX] ÆØÅ and Auto Complete in TeXshop

leif halvard silli hyperlekken at lenk.no
Fri Apr 22 06:16:45 EDT 2005

Dear listees, I am a newcomer her, quite new to TeXshop, but with some
experience with OzTeX.

I wondered, are there any way to un-link autocompletion of characters
(such as ÆØÅÜÖ) from the Auto Complete feature of TeXshop? Currently,
with Auto Complete enabled, an æ will immeadiately be converted to \ae,
å will become \aa, ø becomes \o etc.

Obviously it is a good idea with Auto Complete. But especially in a
unicode enabled TeX program it should not be necessary to link character
autocompletion with the other macro completions. I looked into the
Completion File but it does not seem as if autocompletion of single
characters is governed there.
--
leif halvard
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>