[OS X TeX] Tiger compatibility

Curtis Clifton curt.clifton at mac.com
Tue Apr 26 11:41:40 EDT 2005

On Apr 26, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Justin Walker wrote:

> On Apr 26, 2005, at 2:14, Simon Spiegel wrote:
>
>> with the official release of OSX 10.4 Tiger only a few days away I
>> though it might be a good idea to share experiences with (La)TeX
>> related apps and Tiger. I don't expect many problems, but it's always
>> good to know in advance.
>
> Just so it's clear, those who have Tiger already presumably have
> signed an NDA, and therefore can't discuss it in public fora.  The
> official release date is the 29th; after that, it's fair game.

However, a few mail-order retailers inadvertently shipped copies early.
  Thus, there are a few people who now have copies of Tiger and who
haven't signed NDAs.  Whether any of those folks are on this list is
another question.

Curt

Curtis Clifton, PhD Candidate
Dept. of Computer Science, Iowa State University
http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~cclifton

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>