[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.37/2.00 & Command Completion

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Apr 29 13:32:53 EDT 2005

Howdy,

I don't have Tiger (yet) so I haven't been able to test TeXShop 2.00 but
TeXShop 1.37 will use the CommandCompletion.txt file(s) I put together. To
guarantee that it is read and written as UTF-8, as required, you should
change the lines at the beginning (and end - but that isn't important) of
the CommandCompletion.txt file you are using to that required by TeXShop.

If you haven't tried the files or haven't changed them you can replace them
with the ones in CommandCompletion.sit on my download site,
<http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2/>. They should still work with 1.36e. Note
that I've made some additions and corrections to those files too.

Follow the directions that come with the files.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>