[OS X TeX] Just one big wish for TexShop 2.0

Fernando Pereira fcnpereira at mac.com
Sat Apr 30 12:58:25 EDT 2005

I concur with the nice things being said about TexShop 2.0, it's a
great upgrade. But the one big gotcha for me is still the lack of a
hard line wrap option for editing. It makes it very hard to use cvs
to collaborate on writing projects with colleagues who use *nix or
Windows. I just had to discard my local changes to a big proposal
section because a colleague checked in a new version, and merging
between his hard newline material and my TexShop version would have
been very laborious and error prone.

I know, I could use iTexMac. But I like TexShop's UI and workflow
much, much more.

Thanks to the TexShop team for the great work.

-- F

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>