[OS X TeX] TeXShop wish list

Martin Stokhof M.J.B.Stokhof at uva.nl
Sat Apr 30 13:13:22 EDT 2005

On 30 Apr, 2005, at 18:43, Stephen Moye wrote:

[snip]

> 3. Likewise, it would be nice to get at the TeXShop console window
> without mousing to a menu to get it. Textures had Command-<zero> to do
> this. I use the console window to keep track of information gathered
> during the TeX run, which currently requires a lot of mousing.

In my set up (international English keyboard layout) I can use
Command-` to switch between open windows in TexShop. It will switch
indiscriminately through all open windows, tough, so if you have more
than one source file open, it's exactly a direct route (I find the
order in which the various windows are fronted a bit mysterious), but
even with 5 or 6 windows you can get at the console window very quickly
without having to use the mouse.

Martin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>