[OS X TeX] TCOBrowser Request

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Mon Aug 1 10:35:31 EDT 2005

On Aug 1, 2005, at 07:25, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> It would be nice if I could start to type the name of a package and
> the display of packages would jump to that location in the list;
> like file lists in Finder windows.

Or like BibDesk does with the main publication list and the macros
list?  :).

It's on my list of things to do, along with drag-and-drop support for
URLs.

> Thanks for a really useful piece of software. Mac OS X folks really
> have some nice front end applications as well as wonderful back end
> distributions of TeX. Lucky Us

You're welcome, and thanks for the kind words!  I think a friend of
mine switched to a Mac a couple of years ago after I showed him
iTeXMac and BibDesk; we'd tried setting up TeX on Windows, but it was
not pleasant after being spoiled by i-Installer and gwTeX!

Adam

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>