[OS X TeX] [ANN] BibDesk-1.1.3

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Tue Aug 2 10:08:36 EDT 2005

On Aug 2, 2005, at 04:59, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> One Question: Should I now remove the Spotlight BibImporter I had
> manually placed in /Library/Spotlight/?

I don't know :).  If Spotlight is finding individual entries (like
Address Book or Mail), you don't have to remove it, but there's no
point in keeping it around, either.

> One Bug: I'm also getting a crash after using the Preview. This has
> already been submitted and I just added a comment.

Yeah, you and a few dozen other people :(.  I think this is a bug
I've been trying to track down for months, and hopefully we can get
it fixed.  Unfortunately, it never happens in the debugger.

-- Adam
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>