[OS X TeX] Fourier as TrueType?

Michel Bovani michel.bovani at numericable.fr
Wed Aug 10 13:52:03 EDT 2005

Le 10/08/2005 16:14, Michael S. Hanson a dit :
>     Does anyone know of either: (1) an existing TrueType (or other
> Cocoa-app compatible font format) version of the Fourier math fonts that
> accompany the Utopia text font,

I have a mac-type 1 version of the fonts (I never distribute it because
I don't want to maintain this version, but I can send the fonts to
anybody who ask for them). Note that the ex font is a true-type version
because fontlab was unable to make the mac bitmap...

  or (2) an "idiot-proof" ('cause when it
> comes to working with font tools, I'm pretty hopeless) way to convert
> the Fourier fonts distributed with gwTeX into said format?  (I'm
> assuming there is no licensing issue here -- please correct me if I am
> mistaken.)

No licence problem whith fourier. Note that it is not the same for
utopia, but there is a mac version of it on ctan.

--
Michel Bovani
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>