[OS X TeX] Apothecary Symbols

stephenmoye at cox.net stephenmoye at cox.net
Tue Aug 23 15:45:13 EDT 2005

I, too, did a google search (on apothecary symbols fonts) and came up with this (among others, including the PIXymbols apothecary font(s)):

http://www.voynich.net/Arch/2002/02/msg00062.html

in which 'Lucida Sans Unicode' is mentioned as having apothecary symbols. Apparently LSU is currently found only on Windows XP machines? I don't know if the Lucida Sans found on Mac OS X is the same -- I doubt it.

SGM

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>