[OS X TeX] OT: Film wheel font

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Aug 24 08:52:00 EDT 2005

On Aug 24, 2005, at 7:02 AM, d.krebs at mac.com wrote:

>>> Thanks, the Webdings font is already quite close. A related
>>> question: What's the easiest way to get a single glyph of a font
>>> into a LaTeX document? Of course with XeLaTeX I could easily
>>> include the font, but I'm not sure yet if my final output will be
>>> XeLaTeX. Now if possible, I want to avoid all the hassle of font
>>> converting etc. just to get this one glyph.
>>>

> Hi Simon
>
> I had similar problems typesetting my "apothecary-symbols"
> yesterday...
>
> Here's my sollution:
>
> \DeclareRobustCommand{\glyph-xyz}{\includegraphics[height=1em]
> {graphic}}
>
> Yours, David

Howdy,

Very good idea! I just updated the applekeys package so that you can
include the apple keys in Section Headings and Table of Contents. It
still doesn't work with the hyperref package directly so I'll play
with it some more.

You can pick up the applekeys package from my download site, <http://
homepage.mac.com/herbs2/> as applekeys.zip.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>