[OS X TeX] TeXShop > Services > Mail

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Aug 26 18:27:38 EDT 2005

On Aug 26, 2005, at 1:15 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Oh, what a lucky guy you are! For me it only works from the editor
> window, not from the PDF viewer window.
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>   Pete

Howdy,

Sigh... not so lucky! You can't select words in TeXShop or Preview
(you can make a selection box but that is graphical, not textual) so
I wouldn't expect it to work there. I can select words in Adobe
Reader but still no Services there. Maybe you need Acrobat to do
that? But Acrobat might not do Services either? I only have an older
version of Acrobat.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>