[OS X TeX] New distribution of TeX

Jean-Claude DE SOZA jeanclaudedesoza at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 28 03:29:14 EDT 2005

Bruno and Gerben

" kpsewhich lmodern.sty " returns nothing.

I had un 2004 TeX Expert installed and to upgrade, I've chosen also =20
Expert and checked TeXLive Programs 2005 powerpc in the Packages Parts.
Yesterday, the install started immediately but today there is a =20
warning :
     " Selection problem
       Your selection results in a non-working installation as
       there will be no working programs or no foundation
       installed as a result. "
I have selected the same packages parts as yesterday.
Jean-Claude DE SOZA

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>