[OS X TeX] Dashboard widget for LaTeX symbols

Andrew Kurtz andrew at kurtz.ws
Wed Aug 31 22:10:35 EDT 2005

> Same here. When I first saw Steve's presentation of Dashboard, I got
> quite excited about it. Only to get all the more disappointed when
> receiving Tiger, and realizing Dashboard widgets are only seen in the
> "application" Dashboard, not in other applications!

Sorry if this is getting too far off topic, but it is possible to have
Dashboard widgets appear on the Desktop (similar to Konfabulator, which is
another option if you are looking for something that is more flexible).  See
this page for how to enable it...

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20050422172929402

Andy.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>