[OS X TeX] Thank you and \textsterling sign coming out as $

Vicky Lamburn victoria at sunshinesista.fsworld.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 10:02:00 EST 2005

Hi Bruno

> How did you install these fonts -- for example Optima? Did you give
> a try, too, at the gtamacfonts package that Gerben just announced?

I had the OpenType versions of Adobe Garamond Pro and Optima, but
could not figure out (As yet) how to install them in that format so I
converted them to Type 1 using FontForge.

I tried using a python script to install them in OTF form but it
failed :(

Then when trying to use the new TeX package, I have been having the
problems I described whereby when typesetting it gets warnings and
the resulting pdf is blank :(

Vicky