[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package updated, Easy Mac font support for PDFTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 7 07:13:04 EST 2005

Am 07.12.2005 um 09:53 schrieb Gerben Wierda:

> I added a check yesterday in the configure phase of the TeX i-Package.
> If
> any user on your system has a personal configuration, you will be
> warned
> during configuration.

You too could add to your script:

	sudo -H -u <user> updmap --nohash --enable Map=gtamacfonts.map
	sudo -H -u <user> updmap --nohash --enable Map=<map file>

For every user for gtamacfonts.map and for every user and for every of
their private MAP files (I think updmap is clever to exit as soon as it
finds the MAP hasn't changed and it's already in the list). Just loops

Greetings

   Pete

do.  Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care to
live.
	-- Bradford Angier