[OS X TeX] TeX i-Package updated, Easy Mac font support for PDFTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 7 09:57:42 EST 2005

Am 07.12.2005 um 15:44 schrieb Gary L. Gray:

> since I have some of my own configuration files in there.

So remember to invoke 'updmap --nohash' every time you made an update
of TeX! (Until Gerben decides to delegate this to his scripts.) This
command will make updmap re-read all changes of the system's MAP file
fragments and re-create the TeX ready final versions.

In case you once invoked 'sudo updmap ...' you should invoke 'sudo
chown -R <your own login name> ~/Library/texmf' to make you the owner
of your files and directories again.

--
Greetings

   Pete