[OS X TeX] dvips PATH for TexShop

Andreas Duus Pape apape at umich.edu
Tue Dec 13 16:42:28 EST 2005

Hello.  I'm using TeXShop on Tiger with the latest tex installs from
i-Installer.  I use a package that requires pstricks so I use Tex +
Ghostscript.  This all works fine.  Now, this package--graphs.sty--
has a corresponding graphs.header file that dvips has to look at in
order to work.  It complains "./graphs.header not found!"  So I
copied graphs.header into the same folder as my document, and that
works (no complaint, compiles)...but that's kind of annoying to have
lots of copies of that thing floating around.  Is there a way to set
the PATH for dvips so that it looks in my library texmf folder?

thanks!