[OS X TeX] console in texshop

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at psu.edu
Thu Dec 29 15:49:39 EST 2005

Herb,

I had not noticed this preference... Mine is set to "when error
occurs''. However, I do not get an errors; I do have many warnings
for missing references but no error that requires user input. The
curious thing is while the console pops up, it then hides itself
again after a short time.

Thanks

Themis