[OS X TeX] webpages in latex

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 09:34:29 EST 2005

On 12/31/05, Gerben Wierda <Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl> wrote:
> When I startd out with my redistribution I tried a few (latex2html,
> etc) but most of these work on parsing (though with limitations) the
> TeX file. At the end I settled on TeX4ht

I tried it with failure to produce any png files first due to
inability of convert recognize
+repage option.  This was despite the fact that I had ImageMagick of the latest
i-installer version. Only after updating to ImageMagick 6.2.5
everything started to work well.

On the other hand, what is the purpose of any tex-to-html conversion:
I never was able to grasp in what case the folder full of multiple
files is better than twice smaller single pdf file.

Happy TeXing in the Happy New Year