[OS X TeX] Recommendations for downloading LaTEX

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Feb 1 10:15:57 EST 2005

Why would people want a mini tetex installation - because of the
connect time? I would suggest to keep things as they are. The possible
advantage - though I don't see any - would be exchanged with the hassle
to install additional packages later, or even worse, with having a
subpar tetex installation that occasionally  chokes, and the user
doesn't know why and what to do for a remedy.

Claus

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>