[OS X TeX] Pdftricks problem

Aaron Jackson jackson at negril.msrce.howard.edu
Thu Feb 3 13:41:52 EST 2005

OK, I didn't zoom into the pdf the first time, but now I notice what
you are talking about, the bottom part of the three is clipped.  I seem
to remember that pdftricks used to work, but I ran my old files and
they do not work now.  I would guess that the ghostscript upgrade is
causing the problem...

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>