[OS X TeX] Conversion of Latin Modern to OTF

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sat Feb 12 04:02:53 EST 2005

On 12 Feb 2005, at 02:45, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Something odd I noticed: when choosing the type of install, the three
> choices were "Expert", "Complete" and "Basic". What's Complete (or may
> be it was Full, I'm not sure) meant to be here?

Basic = a minimal set without documentation and some extras
Expert = You get to choose yourself
Full = everything.

I just ran a configure only on my setup and it converted when the
directory was not available. It does need fontforge to be available for
conversion and I once ran into a copied over fontforge that turned out
to be X11-dependent and the system had no X11 installed.

Check the subprocess output for clues.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>