[OS X TeX] New Goodies for Pdftricks.

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Feb 12 13:07:01 EST 2005

Howdy,

I just put up the latest version of my test pdftricks package at my download
site. While the pdftricks.sty file hasn't changed from the last time I
mentioned it on the list (it still uses pdfcrop to find the correct
BoundingBox) the batch processing shell script has changed to allow
directories to be processed and to deal with relative as well as full path
names for files and directories. In addition, Ta Da, there is now a
Dropscript to batch process *-fig*.tex files and directories of files; just
drop them on the Dropscript and they should get processed.

Available at <http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2/>.

Please let me know of any problems that arise.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>