[OS X TeX] Dental problem

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 18 12:12:14 EST 2005

On 18 feb 2005, at 17:28, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> I agree that it will—I didn't know that—but this is not the problem: I
> was not trying to get rid of space between columns but to left-align
> the third table on the first two and thereby to prevent the third
> table from sticking in the right margin.

A few remarks:
- The document you provided is inclomplete: a lot of environments are
missing. They might be the cause of the problem.
- Don't mess with TeX parameters, if you don't know what you're doing.
- Please don't top-post, and trim the signatures from your message.

Have you tried to put @{} at the beginning of the parameter-list for
the tabular environment, like \begin{tabular}{@{}|c|c ...}?

Maarten

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>