[OS X TeX] OT: Good cheap laser printer?

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Sat Feb 19 09:47:26 EST 2005

I recently bought my daughter a HP LaserJet 1320 for $399 US, but it's
now going for $299 US after a $100 US rebate.  She's very happy with it
(running it off her iBook, OS X 10.3.7.) Double sided printing. Fairly
compact. Seems much better built than the 1012 (I cannot find the 1010
on HP's web site.)

Thanks for all you do, Gerben!

David Derbes

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>