[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package release in *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Feb 20 08:01:24 EST 2005

I have updated the TeX i-Package and it should be tested by a few
people as it contains a few changes:
• TL2005 sources from Feb 19
• Still the same teTeX 3.0 for the main texmf tree
• TeX Live Master as the sources for many parts of the extras (gwTeX)
of Feb 19, 2005. This is important because the TeX Live master tree has
just been updated with the latest versions from CTAN. There is no way I
can kepe track of everything that has changed.

Note: TL of Feb 19 contains the completely rewritten teTeX scripts
texconfig, updmap and fmtutil. The new functionality (per user setups,
including .fmt files and font maps) has been switched off in my
texmf.cnf until I have found a way to support old and new as well as
support per-system and per-user setup in my i-Package.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>