[OS X TeX] New TeX i-Package release in *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory

Maarten Sneep maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 20 17:34:28 EST 2005

On 20 feb 2005, at 23:26, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> I tried the update in expert mode for TL2005. It seems I made a
> mistake when I chose to install the ConTeXt Updater -- it's elder than
> the one TL2005/teTeX 3 ... A simple 'Uninstall' wouldn't be
> sufficient, I suppose: I would have to re-install the newer teTeX from
> disk!

Remove the Context tree that is in your texmf.local, rerun mktexlsr and
fmtutil --all, and you should have undone the damage you did by
re-installing. Don't forget the metapost stuff in your texmf.local that
belongs to metafun.

The teTeX supplied versions are not overwritten, just obscured by the
search order.

Maarten

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>