[OS X TeX] Carbon Emacs getting AUCTeX

Norman Gall ngall at ucalgary.ca
Mon Feb 21 18:07:35 EST 2005

On 21-Feb-05, at 15:41, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Le 21 févr. 05, à 23:13, Peter Dyballa a écrit :
>
>> One thing I've found is that the new Japanese Carbon Emacs comes
>> without aspell dictionaries. If your own /sw/bin/aspell programme
>> fails, there's another one in
>> /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin.
>
> Actually it seems hopeless, given this very binary
> /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/aspell contains the string
> /Volumes/Emacs/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lib/
> libaspell.15.dylib     , for example.
>
> Sad!
>
> Sorry for wasting everybody's time, by pointing to this build which on
> closer scrutiny seems far from mature.

Not at all!  I think the anti-aliasing is fantastic! I think that if I
dig a bit more I can rip out the stuff that's giving me a headache and
use the installation I already have.

more later...

ng
--
"Battles are won by slaughter and manoeuvre. The greater the general,
the

--
"Arm yourselves, and be ye men of valour, and be in readiness for the
conflict; for it is better for us to perish in battle than to look upon