[OS X TeX] Default Truetype Fonts?

Brian Powell powellb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 16:32:54 EST 2005

Greetings, I have just realized that a proposal I have prepared in
pdflatex using Gerben's tetex package must be submitted using ONLY
TrueType fonts.

Are there any truetype fonts installed with Gerben's tetex package? I
don't care much about which serif'ed font it is.

I looked through /usr/local/share and didn't see anything that seemed
to indicate they were truetype. I then used pfaedit to save .ttf files
from a Microsoft truetype Garamond family package on my computer.
Then, using ttf2tex, it just gave me errors (no font found).

Should I just spend a couple of hours and copy/paste everything into Word?

Cheers,
Brian
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>