[OS X TeX] migration from Fink to Gerben Wierda's TeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 23 06:07:58 EST 2005

Am 23.02.2005 um 03:27 schrieb Axel E.Retif:

> I guess that with this setup, when you use latex from Terminal.app
> it's fink's latex that gets called, right?

No. The runtime environment is augmented by settings from Fink first,
but then the search path is again re-adjusted to be *first*
/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current and *then* the other
components.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"If builders built buildings the way programmers write programs, then
the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization."
                               -- Weinberg's Second Law.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>