[OS X TeX] Default Truetype Fonts?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 23 07:50:13 EST 2005

Am 23.02.2005 um 10:48 schrieb Maarten Sneep:

> I agree, especially since font expansion will not work on the standard
> LaserWriter fonts, it they are not embedded.

I think it's the microstyle's duty to tell pdftex to download the used
standard LW35 fonts. It's only this case that they're actually needed
to embedded.

More general pdftex should have a switch to embed or not to embed a
font set. I have a PostScript 3 printer with more than 100 built-in
fonts I wouldn't need to download ... (I only need to re-write my map
file for that purpose)

--
Greetings

   Pete