[OS X TeX] latest TeX i-Package?

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Tue Jan 4 05:12:04 EST 2005

Gerben Wierda wrote:

>The TeX i-Package in the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory (you can read the
>README via the Known Packages window) has the updated Gutenberg Fourier
>fonts that were recently relesed and a warning if you run into the
>i-Installer bug that was discovered. It will be mirrored to the other
>repositories soon (this evening, probably).

Sounds like I misunderstood the installer when I ran an update (w/o problems) last night:

IIRC I was informed that the updated Gutenberg Fourier fonts were included in the default (TeXLive 2004) installation with the latest version of the TeX i-Package.

?

I suppose I [sh|c]ould dig through and check for myself.

mark.
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>