[OS X TeX] Return

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sun Jan 9 15:32:43 EST 2005

1. I tried Schultz's solution but, if it works with
Find
semantic\n
and Replace by
semantic\n\n
it does not work with
Find
%end semantic\n%begin syntactic
and Replace by
%end semantic\n\n%begin syntactic
So, I used what worked and eyeballed the source to hit either "Next" or
"Replace & Find". So, it's done, at least more ot less.

It looks as if it might have to do with anyone of,
%
the space between "end" and "semantic"
the indentations.

2. I tried Maxwell's solution (option return) but it didn't work even
though option return does have an effect in the fields of the Find
window. Possibly for the same reasons as above.

3. The first thing I had tried (all by myself) was Font's solution
(copy-paste) and it didn't work but that might be because I had not
turned on Regular Expressions (which scares me …). Or else perhaps
because of any one(s) of the three things listed above.

Very grateful regards to all for such prompt responses.
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>