[OS X TeX] Re: [Bibdesk-users] BibDesk 0.97.5 available

Michael McCracken michael_mccracken at mac.com
Wed Jan 12 04:51:19 EST 2005

At least this member of the BibDesk team would like to thank Adam for
all his recent work and for getting the releases out.
You have him to thank (certainly not me!) for actually seeing all these
improvements in a timely fashion.

There are at least two new features that crept into the release build
(my fault) that should be considered experimental.
These are two more choices for the Export submenu - export as MODS XML
and export as Atom (with embedded MODS).
They may be interesting to play with, but are certainly not ready for
prime time.
The generated MODS file should be valid but not necessarily as
informative as you might like, while the Atom file will not be valid.
Finishing those up is ongoing work.

There are some interesting new features in development, so stay tuned
and thanks for all the helpful reports!
-mike