[OS X TeX] Commutative Diagrams

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Sun Jan 16 00:16:21 EST 2005

You hit the nail on the head.
Back when 1.35 came about, I upgraded (should have waited) but something
didn't work with pdfsync and, someone, could even have been Koch,
suggested I might stick with the older pdfsync.sty for a while. Of
course, I stuck with it until now: Since it worked, I didn't see the
point of "fixing" it.
But I did have version 0.6 and I just re-changed the names so that now
this is the one being used and "everything" works.

Everything except the book.

With the new pdfsync, the console now says:
!Missing control sequence inserted
<inserted text>
\inaccessible
but Companion doesn't explain it.

But it is really OK because after I hit r enter, the file is typeset and
the pdfsync works.

So, a great thanks to all and especially to you. Now I can get back to work.

Grateful regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>