[OS X TeX] how to convert .doc to .TEX?

Siep Kroonenberg siepo at cybercomm.nl
Mon Jan 17 16:16:49 EST 2005

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 09:32:38PM +0100, Luc Feitknecht wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have some MSWord documents which I would like to use from now on in
> LaTeX. Has anyone made good experience with that RTF2Latex converter
> dropled which seemed to work fine in MacOS 9 (classic)? Or is there any
> more recent tool helping me not having to re-enter these documennts for
> Latex?
> Regards
>
> Luc

I have had varying degrees of success under Linux. It is certainly
worth a try.

Nothing much seems to have happened with it lately. It
looks like the only way to get an os x version would be to compile
the Unix sources yourself, and I don't know how easy or difficult
that would be.

--
Siep Kroonenberg
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>