[OS X TeX] how to convert .doc to .TEX?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed Jan 19 11:51:36 EST 2005

I sure wish it had as this would have saved me recently some twenty
hours of work but I just checked and it seems to be alive and well in
Companion 2ed, page 341, 342, 344, 345. Also, \emph appears in TeXShop's
LaXeX panel in pole position.

In fact, after my latest misadventure, I had intended to ask this list
whether I should change to \textit.

The irony is that when I started LaTeX last Spring, I used of course
\textit. Then I read somewhere that I should have used \emph because it
is relative and changed \textit to \emph.

Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>