[OS X TeX] how to convert .doc to .TEX?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed Jan 19 18:24:54 EST 2005

In fairness to the Companion, I should perhaps have quoted the whole
paragraph. The advantage of askinclude is only that you let it know, via
the console, what subfiles you want to include rather than yourself
commenting/uncommenting the \include{subfile}s. For my part, I must say
I like askinclude a lot.

In any case, nowhere does the Companion say anything about
"compromis[ing] the integrity or beauty of the work".

Regards
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>