[OS X TeX] Fragile Commands [Was: how to convert .doc to .TEX?]

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jan 20 11:10:29 EST 2005

Am 20.01.2005 um 16:47 schrieb Herb Schulz:

> Just tried it with Lucida Bright Sans Serif and the ff ligature worked
> fine.
> With upright Sans Serif both \emph{different} and \textit{different}
> gave
> exactly the same ligature.

Using Times, Helvetica, and Courier shows the fl- and fi-ligatures OK.
Hopefully tonight I'll bring them all to the same level and try to
write some conclusion for the fontinst list (there seems to be one more
bug with OT1 and monospaced fonts). If fontinst wouldn't some many
ascii, capital, lowered, raised, or whatsoever accents putting TrueType
fonts into TeX would be a pleasure. But it's worth going through it!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

There's no place like ~