[OS X TeX] Mathematica with TeX

Aaron Jackson jackson at negril.msrce.howard.edu
Wed Jan 26 16:59:19 EST 2005

On Jan 26, 2005, at 4:21 PM, Amy Lee Wangsness wrote:

> An example of the fonts error is:
>
> Warning: /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/pdflatex
> (file Math2
> Mono): kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 0+480/600
> --dpi 480 Math1Mono
> mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for Math1Mono.
> Font Math2Mono at 480 not found
>
> I have the following files which contain "Math2Mono":
>
> Math2Mono.afm is located in usr/library/texmf/fonts/AFM
> Math2Mono.pfa is located in usr/library/texmf/fonts/Type1
> Math2Mono.tfm is located in usr/lirary/texmf/fonts/Type1

First, you should really install the files in ~/Library/texmf/fonts, if
there are just for you or /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local if they
are for everybody.  You should also have a .map file installed
somewhere in the "same" place as the font files and the run ``sudo
updmap --enable Map Math2Mono.map'' or something like that.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>