[OS X TeX] TeXShop find and highlighting

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jan 27 17:04:27 EST 2005

On 1/27/05 3:34 PM, "Chris Goedde" <cgoedde at condor.depaul.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In TeXShop, I'm using the ogrekit find. When TeXShop finds a string,
> the string is highlighted in light grey, which is difficult to see.
> Where is this choice made, and how can I change it?  The highlight
> color in the Apple Appearance panel is not light grey, it's green, and
> TeXShop's find window has a "More Options" button which reveals a panel
> that has a Highlight color that is also green, not light grey. So where
> does the light grey come from?
>
> As an aside, the find panel also has a "Highlight button that
> highlights matches to the search term, but in red, not green! And if I
> hit the "Next" button, TeXShop jumps to the next match and switches the
> highlight color to light grey.
>
> Chris

Howdy,

I think the focus is on the Find Panel. If you click on the top of the text
window. It will get selected and the selection will be the normal color. You
can also check the ``close when done'' check box in the ``more options''
draw of the Find panel; then the focus comes back to the text window when
the find is complete.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>